Exceptional Solutions from A Reputable Source
All Hands On Deck
With Jits on your team, you'll get certified, expert IT support 24 hours ensuring that your networks, hardware, software, and cloud services run smoothly and securely at all times. Stress-free. That's very useful.
What We Do
The main advantages of managed IT services are reduced overall technology costs and peace of mind. You can call for IT support whenever you need it and have peace of mind knowing that your data is protected from 99% of cyberattacks (there is no such thing as 100% security). Business executives who are unaware of how expensive data breaches, non-compliance, and downtime are are frequently taken aback by the lower overall costs. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure when it comes to managed IT services.
Managed services in IT, provided by a “Managed Services Provider” (MSP), are one of the leading ways modern businesses keep their IT systems secure from cyberthreats. Typically, managed services in IT include around-the-clock cyberthreat monitoring and prevention, after-hours security patching and updates, and detailed reporting on IT security over a specified timeframe (like a month). Beyond that, most MSPs provide additional services, such as on-site support, business continuity, or software licensing management, but all MSPs are different. It’s best to ask every MSP what they offer.
If you relate to four or more of these categories, managed services will benefit you:
- You just want it all to work!
- You did not choose your career to monkey with IT issues.
- You understand what it costs your company for you to not focus on your top priorities.
- You do not want to be in the IT business.
- You do not want to deal with IT.
- You’re frustrated trying to get techies to understand what you really need.
- You realize the hourly cost of downtime and business interruption costs more than a technician’s hourly rate.
- You’ve had it with trying to manage depreciating assets.
- You manage a business, not an IT department.
- You realize that like death and taxes, technology is unavoidable.
- You never want to deal with technology vendors blaming each other while you pay their bills.
- You put up with IT support issues because you do not want the trouble of changing to another support provider.
What are the benefits of the traditional route?
- You control the IT costs by virtue of your pain threshold. You only pay when the pain is unbearable.
- You have no real financial commitment.
Update and patch your operating system, critical applications (like your web browser), and antivirus.
That way, you’ll avoid becoming vulnerable to hackers and others looking to steal information. Secure your laptop with a strong password. Use a password containing:
- at least eight characters
- a variation of letters, numbers, and symbols
Do not leave your laptop unattended or out in the open for potential thieves to grab.